Date: 4th December 2015
VMCC, IIT Bombay, Mumbai, India
To discuss and formulate guidelines for Practice of Sustainability and Design in the present and future context.
A set of recommendations with regard to the content, stakeholders and methods of implementation with regard to Sustainability and Design. Designers being the creators of objects and services have a vital role to play in understanding the essentials of sustainability
The three different strands for discussion are:
1. Culture, Identity, Artefacts, Storytelling and Sustainability
2. Production, Supply, Energy, Conservation and Preservation
3. Awareness, Education, Curriculum and Policy
- Faculty members in charge of the academic programs from design related institutions in India and abroad.
- Practitioners of sustainability from India and Abraod
This session is open to all participants who have registered for the conference.
Participation is mainly for those who register for the conference but if you strongly feel that you need to be included as part of this event, do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org